Are you a guy or girl with long hair but find it hard to look after? Do you struggle to find the right hair products to make your hair strong, healthy and groomed?
We are here to help. We have a few tips for you when it comes to maintaining your luscious locks.
1. Don't over-wash your hair with Shampoo: Your hair creates it's own natural oils, and over-washing will dry your hair and then after time this will tell your body to start creating extra oil to combat the dryness. This is where oily scalp and dry scalp come from. You can rinse it daily, especially after swimming in salt-water but you will usually only need to Shampoo once or twice a week. Use a Moisturising Shampoo and Conditioner to maintain healthy, shiny hair.
2. Don't rub your hair vigorously to dry it faster: This pulls and breaks you hair, resulting in dry, split ends. After showering, get your towel and press the water from your head. Squeeze the water into the towel at the longer ends and press firmly into the scalp and head to remove excess water before drying naturally or warm (not hot) blow dry.
3. Use a hair serum, like Jack* new Argan Oil Serum: Give your long hair a bit of help to look and feel healthy and shiny. Argan Oil is rich in important fatty acids that help to calm frizz, tangles and dryness. Add a little before and after blowdrying for great effect.
4. Use a scalp massage brush: Whether you have long or short hair, this is a great habit to get into. A scalp brush is not only a great to way to massage you scalp but a cheap and effective brush to remove tangles in a gentle way. Massaging the scalp with great option like the Nu-Brush, stimulates the hair growth and promotes a healthy scalp.
5. Use a Leave-in moisturising, fortifying hair product: Using a leave-in hair styling product like Jack* Hair Repair Leave-in Conditioner, will add a lovely sheen but will also stop any flyaways, or frizz you might be experiencing.
Any more questions, feel free to contact us here: info (a) jackthesnipper.com